Act 1: Observations and Hook
Have you seen these before?
The writing didn’t focus well. It reads:
Place Fish in palm of hand and its movements will indicate
Moving Head … Jealousy
Moving Tail … Indifference
Moving Head and Tail … In Love
Curling Sides … Fickle
Turns Over … False
Motionless … Dead One
Curls Up Entirely … Passionate
Act 2: Questions, Possibilities, Resources
- What happened?
- What’s the fish made of?
- Does it have to be red?
- What might make it curl versus merely move?
- Here’s what happens when hands are rubbed together first:
- Here’s what happens when the fish is placed on the forearm instead of the palm:
- Here’s what happens when hand lotion is applied first:
Act 3: Resolution and Continuation
- What might happen if a person iced their hand before holding the fish?
- How would a person get a fortune of “dead one” or “passionate”?
- Will it work if you dunk it in a fish tank?
- Will it work if you put it on a heating pad?
- Will it work on any part of your dog?
- What other situations would the fish work?
- If you stack two, will one or both or neither work?
- So, what does the fish indicate?
- Steve Spangler details how the fish works here.